All I Got Was This @#&&^$!# T-Shirt????

Monday, May 29, 2006

Welcome to my Isolation Camp


Why is it that whenever you really are looking forward to going somewhere.. looking forward to getting out of the house for a little bit.. seeing adults.. SOMEONE ALWAYS GETS SICK?????? Ahhhh....
Today's plan was to goto my inlaws cookout.. then go to my family's cookout at the lake.. I was thinking how fun the day would be and Madison came down last night saying her belly hurt.. then she got sick.. so we were up 1/2 the night.. YEAH>> As if these kids haven't been sick enough this month! Almost an entire month I had a sick house.. felt like sandblasting it with bleach.. but then everyone was better.. for like a whole week! ha Not now.. she's laying on the couch eating crackers.. The poison ivy has spread everywhere. I guess we'll have to goto the docs again to get shots (or whatever they do).. to dry this stuff up.. it started out small, but its spreading all over them.. and they are miserable! They don't understand why we cannot go.. as they also were looking forward to going.. They promised they wouldn't touch anyone :) but Madison.. well, she just can't go.. (The twins told me to have Morgan babysit her while we went..ha).. but told them we would just have to have our own cookout here (cook-in as we have no grill).. They looked at me with distress in their eyes.. HERE.. in this boring house?? MOM!!! What a bummer, I know.. but what can you do!
Tomorrow Morgan has to get her braces on.. been trying to figure out how I'm going to get work done.. get her there.. and where these kids are gonna go since they need isolated! .. Oh, the fun of it all sometimes..

1 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow you work hard missy! GO to the cook out and enjoy your self!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home