All I Got Was This @#&&^$!# T-Shirt????

Thursday, May 25, 2006


Madison got her soccer pics back and I tried to take a webcam pic of a pic.. it's the best I can do.. as Chris has MY camera in India! He called late last night to let me know that he is going to be in a Bollywood Movie.... ~~ So, that should be interesting! I'll let you know what its called as soon as I know..
Everyone slept in this morning as noone set the alarm!!! aaahhhhhh ..we got up at 8:30.. thats always fun.. running around like your hair is on fire when your 1/2 sleeping and have to get 5 people ready and out the door.. almost too much to deal with.. Thank God for coffee!!!!!
Just got home from work.. I'm so happy the weather was nice today.. the kids (with the exception of Christo, who wants to play "Greem Starwars" want to go outside and play, so gonna cut this short and go have some fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home