All I Got Was This @#&&^$!# T-Shirt????

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Mom's Day Present :)



Well, I have not been able to post for a couple days, as 3 of the kids were sick.. Morgan had broncitis YUCK.. Christopher and Madison got the flu.. and each missed a couple days of school. Madison misses practice and her game today, as I didn't want to take her around everyone.. just incase :(
I feel like I have cabin fever (as I'm sure they do too).. as we have just been hanging out here.. getting on each others nerves :) Tomorrow is mother's day.. The twins made me beautiful pics at school.. very pretty..Morgan & Madison painted me some pics (althought I don't think I was supposed to see them yet :)
I hope the weather is decent out tomorrow, as I would like to do something outdoors! I got to talk to Chris yesterday for a little bit.. he sounds good.. missing him :(
Well, I must go.. try to find something good for dinner.. YIPPEEEEEE
UPDATE: Mother's Day was nice.. Morgan kept the kids out of my room and I got to sleep until almost 10:30.. WOW Then she brought me breakfast in bed :) WOW (Eggs, bacon, toast).. WOW.. she later made dinner.. set the table.. served everyone.. Thank you Morgan!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger CarrieB said…

    Hi, I'm a french 30 years old mum of 2 and have lot of admiration for persons like you, with 4!!!
    It' already hard with 2 terrible children like mines (especially the last one, 18 months old!).
    Problems are the same at every point of earth I think.
    Excuse my bad english ;-)

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger gray_brandi said…

    Well thank you :) Have a great mums day !!!!!

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home