All I Got Was This @#&&^$!# T-Shirt????

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Busy Busy..



Ok, today is Thur.. Poor Morgan had to get 3 teeth pulled at the Ortho today.. she just gets done being sick.. and Guess What.. your appointment is today.. poor baby!! She hasn't complained too much yet.. so hopefully thats a good sign :) Today she brought home her school letters she received from track.. she was excited and wants the jacket now :) Great job Miss Morgan!
Yesterday I was able to go "home".. I was able to see my daddy!!! I miss him alot, so it was nice to just talk to him.. he had my nephew, Russell.. (the 1st time I had ever seen him) .. the kids played with him and had alot of fun.. (he's 4).. I also got to go have lunch with my best friend, Ruth.. it was nice to have a little break from the kids and to hang out with her as it has been almost a year since I've seen her! The kids loved seeing her...they are always wanting to see "Goofy Roofie" ... ha.(granny named her that long ago)..
Busy schedules, crappy cars and high gas prices... but it's been way to long since I've seen my family and friends..I miss the small town and being able to just drop by to see everyone..
We also went and visited grama of course.. Granny.. she's soooo fun! She gave us our Christmas presents.. as last time I went down, she had lost them.. Morgan got some Mardi Beads (don't want to know how Gram got those :)HA ..Star Wars watches for everyone.. and I got a beautiful suede jacket.. Thanks Gram!!! Christopher has claimed everyone of the watches!! (wait till his dad gets home..ha) The visit was great.. but so so short! I miss being around.. hate having to rush.. The kids enjoyed their "picnic" that gram always has.. cheese twisties... and pop of course :)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger gray_brandi said…

    Thank you :)

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hay sis tell morgan that her uncle mike said that i am so proud of her an keep up that great work

     

Post a Comment

<< Home