All I Got Was This @#&&^$!# T-Shirt????

Friday, May 26, 2006

Husband MIA

Well, it has been a couple days since I've heard from Chris.. last conversation was about him (excited).. about being in a Bollywood movie.. he'd give me a call or email.. but nuthin!!!!! No emails, no phone calls, no nothing..He's MIA!!!!! (oh, he's in trouble!!) My lovely mind..keeps having flashes of exotic lusting harem girls...and I try to focus on .... hmmmmmm... uhhh... well......
He'd better call me tomorrow...aahhhrrrrr.. :)

Anyhow, the rest of the day ran pretty smooth.. nothing much new happened today..went to work.. came home.. kids played outside..ordered pizza (only 4$)!! What a deal!!! The delivery guys are probably taking a beating with gas prices being out the roof!
My friend Shavella asked me to goto her high school reunion with her tomorrow night.. I had plans to go.. but now not sure if I can make it or not.. I think it'd be funny to go and pretend that you had gone to school there for your whole life.... make everyone think their memories are shot :) haa.. no, I wouldn't do that.. just think it'd be funny!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger gray_brandi said…

    I really enjoy how noone touches this one :)

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice site! »

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home