All I Got Was This @#&&^$!# T-Shirt????

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

................................Just another manic Monday...

OK.. So, I've been trying NOT to look at ANY news; to many exlposions, train wrecks.. massacres.. I decided not to even look at the news while he's gone this time..until Jenny called worried about something on CNN from India.. and I had to peek.. It's ok.. He's not there.. phew...
The Last time he was there.. the news just paralyzed my mind.. made me freak out~~~~ I'd be puffing away .. pacing the floors.. waiting for his call....day after day.. And then I'd talk to him and he'd tell me how awesome his day had been; riding a camel in the moonlight! So NOT gonna do it this time.
Gotta stay focused .. enjoy the time he's away.. not worry about it.. stay positive..KEEP ON KEEPING ON..............................

It isn't very difficult to see why..You are the way you are..Doesn't take a genius to realise..That sometimes life is hard..It's gonna take time..But you'll just have to wait..You're gonna be fine..But in the meantime.. Come over here lady...Let me wipe your tears away..Come a little nearer baby..Coz you'll heal over..Heal over.. Heal over someday...And I don't wanna hear you tell yourself..That these feelings are in the past..You know it doesn't mean they're off the shelf..Because pain's built to last..Everybody sails alone..But we can travel side by side..Even if you fail..You know that no one really minds...Come over here lady..Don't hold on but don't let go..I know it's so hard..You've got to try to trust yourself..I know it's so hard, so hard..Come over here lady..Let me wipe your tears away..Come a little nearer baby...Coz you'll heal over, heal over, heal over someday
..............................................KT Tunstall.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home