All I Got Was This @#&&^$!# T-Shirt????

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Miles Away.........


Well, today was a little hectic.. Stayed up late with the gals from work.. Went to BW3's for Tammy's birthday.. I drank WAY TOO MuCH PePsI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was nice to get out for a little while and had a nice time..
This morning came a little to quick.. Christopher was all sad.. everyone was gone but me/him.. he was a tad bored I guess with mom! Madison went to Bob Evans with her best buddy, Ryan.. her and Sydney got home around 1.. It was nice to see mom.. Sydney had a blast with her.. but when she got home, you could tell she enjoyed being the "ONLY Child" for a week :)
We went to the zoo for Jaren's 5th Birthday.. The kids enjoyed it.. Happy Bday Jaren!!
I finally got all the kids to bed and I was able to get online to talk to Chris.. I enjoy being able to talk to him & see him.. webcams.. gotta love em' :) I love you Mr. Gray.. although I still want to kick your $%&@# !!!!!! HEY, WHAT CAN I SAY :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I'm just sittin' here waitin' for you to come on home ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home